Wizkid Conveniently Pulls Into Fuji-Pop Culture
Sequel to ’Naija Celebs And Their Stans!’ Part 1, here’s the elaborative instalment of the Stan series, focusing on celebrities in Part 1. …and to the Stans grumbling. YES! I’m a hater. Welcome to 2012.
Case Study: WizKid
So here is simply my take on WizKid….
Let’s not even mention it, WizKid is talented. I mean what’s not to see. Commercially successful razz lyrics, a wannabe accent that’s a struggle between his sagging pants and his 4.9″ height, this boy has done good for himself by successfully passing off Fuji as Pop.
Not since Sisqo have I heard someone become musically successful by stringing together catchy jargons as Wizkid. What they lack in height they make up for in ‘tall’ gibberish.
Stans Of The Day: The GGMUB (God Go Make You Bigger) Clans
- His number one stan: Banky W. We all know why, let’s not go there. But not cos of Whizkid’s talent.
- Agberos who finally feel a sense of belonging to one of their own.
- Bleaching Cougars
- Razzest gay boys who like their role model wear nothing but carrot Pants.
- Stupid Girls ft Pink, on twitter whose lives’ ambition is a followback from him.
- Drop Outs who feel if their mentor can make it without a formal education, ditto for ‘em.
- Fellow older artistes who won’t stop praising him in public. But such cannot be said for them.
me every time someone mentions WizKid’s
Incase you’ve not seen Naija Celebs And Their Stans!